A registration form must be completed in full.
An invoice will be issued once the organisers have received your registration.
- To avoid errors, please write your invoice number or initials and surname in the deposit reference block on the deposit slip or bank transfer. Payment can be made by electronic transfer (EFT) in the favour of SAAHE.
- Once you have submitted your registration online you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and invoice with the banking details, for your records.
- Any amendments to registrations must be made in writing and directed to the Congress Organisers.
- No registration will be confirmed until the completed registration form and full payment have been received.
Any cancellation received by the Conference Office before or on 24 May 2019 will be subjected to the following refund policy:
- 75% if written cancellation is received prior to 18 June 2019.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after 18 June 2019 unless exceptional circumstances exist. Circumstances will be evaluated and decided up by the Organising Committee.
Where possible, we recommend that delegates pre-register and pay prior to their arrival for the Conference, but on-site registration will be possible.
Your registration pack will be available for collection from the Conference Registration Desk at the following times:
Wednesday, 26 June 2019;
Thursday, 27 June 2019; and
Friday, 28 June 2019 from 07:00.
There is plenty of safe parking available at the Francois Retief building on the UFS campus. A special access and parking disk will be issued to delegates who register for this conference closer to the conference.